Sunday, July 24, 2011

Free Motorcycle Scam

FWIW:
I browse Craigslist for free stuff I can use or pass on for good use. I love the idea of these lists: Freecycle, swapping, thrift stores; all that. So wherever something good is being done there's somebody trying to take advantage. I responded to "free motorbike", no address. Shoulda known! "My son died and left his bike, the wife wants me to get rid of it, but I have to move to Anchorage; send me the shipping cost and I'll send you the bike!" Twice bitten, but not dumb enough to send money -- same thing happened last time I responded. Dude: are you scamming me? Are you trying to steal from me? This thief doesn't have the courage to have a conversation about his behavior. Hey dude: don't you think stealing is wrong? That it displeases God and hurts gullible folks?

Hello? ...hello...?

And who even uses the term "motorbike" anymore, huh!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home